NFDI4Culture Metadata API
Metadata of all resources as Linked Open Data
The NFDI4Culture portal offers all content as Linked Open Data over this RESTful API. The API implements the Hydra-Specification of the W3C Hydra Community Group. The semantic description of this API can be retrieved by clients via the Hydra documentation file (JSON). Each metadata record offered via this API can also be retrieved in one of following machine-readable LOD serializations. The API is the basis for the Culture Research Information Graph, which together with the Culture Research Data Graph forms the Culture Knowledge Graph (for more details see this presentation).
Persistent Identifier: <https://nfdi4culture.de/id/E3372>
Retrieve record as:
- Audio(visual) Cultural Heritage and Research Data. Requirements for workflows, metadata and repositories
- 3D-Objekte – Das digitale Erbe virtuell
- Audiovisual Materials in Research and Teaching – an Overview of Copyright Aspects
- FADGI – Creating and Archiving Born Digital Video (2014)
- Guidelines for Video Uploads on Video Platforms
- Transcription of Data
- Upload scientific video contributions
- Was sind Normdaten?
- What is NFDI4Culture?